Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gladiator Footwear




I took you to New York and now I'm taking you across the Atlantic to Rome. Channel your inner goddess with these gladiator sandals. I like to pair my gladiators with a skinny jean or a flowy sundress.

I prefer the flat gladiators, but if high heels are your style, these are very cute.

Target
Mossimo Paulina Gladiator Sandals
$26.99
Also available in black





I found these at the DSW in Union Square. Sadly they didn't have my size. They are available at DSW.com (only in brown) for $36.95, but I found them cheaper on Amazon.com.

Amazon.com
Madden Girl Sicilly Synthetic Gladiator
$31.49
Also available in white.




Metallics are still in and I really like these very inexpensive gladiators from Amazon. At this price you could get them in both silver and gold.

Amazon.com
Wild Diva Metallic Strappy Sandal
$15.99
Also available in gold

Looking for a less strappy take on the gladiator? Try these from DSW. They have really high ratings on the DSW website and Zappos.com. Note: at Zappos they are $49.

DSW
Diba Sallie Synthetic Gladiator Sandal
$34.95
Also available in black, silver, and bronze



I've been shopping for a pair of gladiators for awhile and have yet to see red ones that I liked. These are cute and a great price. Plus, they're available in different colors, but I really only like the red and the white. Maybe it's just the photograph, but the black and brown look cheap to me.

Amazon.com
Michael Antonio Patent Gladiator Sandal
$22.99
Also available in black, white, and brown

No comments: