Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year = New Wardrobe?


Ok, I know I have posted in a long time, but it's a new year and one of my resolutions is to resurrect this blog.

Over the next few days I plan to post a preview of the hottest fashion trends for this spring, Highlight some fashion books, and share my favorite clothes with you.

The holidays might be over, but I think the "season for giving" is the one season that lasts all year. Now that it is a new year, it is time to organize you closet. Between the holiday sales and Christmas presents, I'm having to shuffle things around to make room for all the new clothes/shoes I've gotten. In order to make room for all of this, I'm letting go of some things I have worn in quite some time. A good rule of thumb is, if you haven't worn it in a year, it's time to get rid of it. My first stop is a local thrift store like Buffalo Exchange. They will actually pay you for your old clothes. Whatever they don't take I drop off at Goodwill.

No comments: