Thursday, May 24, 2012

Living In A Neon World



We've been seeing neon all spring, and now that the summer music festival season is starting, I think neon is really going to take off. Check out some of my favorite neon pieces...


As you all know, I love J. Crew. I passed on these neon pink chino shorts the first time I saw them, but I've since seen them all over the city, and now I have to have them. By the way, the picture does not do those justice. They are very bright (in a good way) in person.

J. Crew 3" Chino Short - neon pink - $45

I love ballet flats. They're super comfortable, and I can walk for miles in the city while wearing them. Ballet flats can get a little bit boring sometimes, but there's nothing boring about these neon flats, and I don't know how you can pass them up at this price.


Lulu's Soda Afar Yellow Neon Patent Ballet Flats - $15


How cute are these sunglasses from Urban Outfitters? I definitely need a pair of these the Governor's Ball festival I'm going to next month.







No comments: