Friday, February 8, 2013

Prabal Gurung For Target - Preview


I was a little underwhelmed by the Neiman Marcus/Target collaboration, which featured some of my favorite designers showcasing some really mediocre pieces (I'm talking about you Marc Jacobs). However, I am super excited about the Prabal Gurung collection, which hits stores February 10th. The collection features bright colors that are perfect for spring at affordable prices. Check out my favs below...


I am obsessed with this black and white pintuck dress. I think black and white is so chic and the bowtie is an adorable accent. This would be great for Valentine's Day.

Pintuck Dress - $49.99



This is my favorite dress in the collection, and if I can get my hands on it, I plan to wear it to a wedding this spring. I love the colors, and the shape of the dress. 


Dress  - $49.99



This dress has such a great color combination. It makes me think of Miami. I would definitely wear this during the summer. 


Short Sleeve Dress  - $39.99


No comments: