Monday, May 18, 2009

Sandals Season - Flats Where It's At!



Hey ladies! Memorial Day is fast approaching and soon summer will be upon us. It's time to hit the salon for a pedicure and slide on a new pair of sandals. Today's post will feature some of my favorite summer flats, but be on the lookout for some fabulous sexy summer heels.

I really like the bright pink color with the jewel accent on these cute sandals from Payless.

Treasure Jeweled Sandal
Also available in black
$14.99






I love the fringe on this sandal. I've been seeing this everywhere and at Payless, the price is just right for my budget.

Scarlet Fringe Sandal
Also available in blue
$24.99






The gladiator style is still in this season and so are metallics. This Payless sandal is perfect in that it combines both!

Mia Gladiator Sandal
$19.99






I remember in the 80s my mom wore sandals that looked EXACTLY like these. I guess everything really does come back in style at some point. According to the reviews on Target.com, everyone that owns a pair of these loves them.

Mossimo Winnahurache - Multicolor
Also available in brown, white, and bronze
$19.99


These are also available at Target and they're a different take on the gladiator sandal. I love the patent leather on these. I would probably buy the black and/or mustard ones.

Mossimo Penina Gladiator Sandals
Also available in tan, mustard, champagne, plum, and turquoise
$24.99



If you want a more traditional gladiator sandal in a non-metallic color, check out these from Target.

Mossimo Pauline Gladiaor Sandals
Also available in bronze snake, and pewter
$19.99

1 comment:

AP said...

flats where it's at! hahahahahaha! i get it! this is the best blog ever!