Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Style - Riding Boots


Channel you inner equestrian and pick up some riding boots this fall. I especially love riding boots in tan/cognac color. Riding boots are perfect for keeping your feet dry on rainy/snowy days, and keeping your feet warm on colder days. Check out my picks below:

Piperlime - Steve Madden Foreway
Originally $130, On sale for $109.50

If you're not familiar with Piperlime, it's an offshoot of Old Navy/GAP/Banana Republic. They carry everything from shoes to clothing to handbags. These boots are a Rachel Zoe pick and come in black and tan. At the sale price, you can afford to get both colors! Plus, Steve Madden is a great brand. I love all my SM shoes.




Target - Merona Kasia Tall Genuine Leather Boot
$69

These boots are only available online, and I think they're a great price considering that they're genuine leather. In fact, they're such a great deal that I think I'm going to get a pair for myself. A lot of the reviewers mention that the boots are often mistaken for the Frye Melissa Button boots, which are over $300 at Nordstrom. I definitely think they look similar.





Amazon.com - Anne Klein - Craslee
$169

This Anne Klein boot comes in cognac, my favorite color for riding boots. I love the gold hardware and that it is genuine leather. This boots also comes in black and brown.

No comments: