Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Style - Tights!


The leaves are starting to change color, the weather is getting cooler, and everyone is back in school... Fall has arrived! The best part about moving from the south to the northeast is that I get to experience seasons now, which also means I get to expand my wardrobe. My style is a little more Eskimo-esque in the winter, but in the fall I can wear cute skirts with tights and boots. This post is dedicated to tights. Check back for the boots edition.

Patterned Tights

Right now I'm loving the textured tights out there. I bought a few pairs at Uniqlo. If you're ever in NYC or Japan, you must check out Uniqlo. It's often called the "Japanese GAP," and it's the perfect store to stock up on the basics. In fact, GAP has some zig-zag and diamond patterned tights on sale.


Colored Tights

I've seen a lot of jeans this summer, but before it gets too cold, stock up on some colored tights. They're fun and a great way to incorporate some color into your wardrobe. Of course American Apparel has tights in every color imaginable for only $14.



Sweater Tights

Sweater tights are so fun because they're like sweaters, but not. They're warm and not itchy like some other tights. They can be cable knit or patterned. You can also get these in other colors too. In fact Macy's has them in five different colors! Plus, they're having a "buy more, save more" sale where you get a discount if you buy two pairs.


No comments: