Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012!





It's 2012! What are your new years resolutions? I spent Christmas in NYC and I feel so motivated this year to work on the blog. I was totally inspired by everything I saw while shopping in the city.

The best fashion news of 2012 so far, Jason Wu for Target! I hope this is as successful as the Missoni line, but I also hope it doesn't sell out and create the mayhem that ensued from the launch of the Missoni line. Did anyone snag any of those pieces? I didn't...

In case you're not familiar with Jason Wu, he made a big splash in the fashion world when he got the attention of our always stylish first lady - Michelle Obama. In fact, she wore a Wu creation to the Inaugural Ball. If you happen to be in Washington, DC, you can see Michelle's dress at the Smithsonian Museum.


Michelle Obama wearing Jason Wu



Preview of Jason Wu for Target






No comments: