Sunday, January 8, 2012

Discovering Pinterest


After seeing post after post on Facebook from my friends about Pinterest, I decided to finally check out the site to see what all the buzz was about. Now, Pinterest has consumed my life! If you're a fan of this blog, you'll probably enjoy following my Pinterest boards.

If you're not familiar with Pinterest, it's basically an online/virtual pinboard. It's great for organizing if you're planning an event. It's also great for organizing all of your favorite pictures on the web in one place.

I have a fashion board and a board dedicated to interior design. After moving to the east coast, I've become a big fan of the preppy east coast/ivy league fashion. Think lots of Ralph Lauren. Also, as I get older, I sometimes daydream about the day that I'll finally quit moving around and settle down by buying a house. My interior design board is full of interiors that I love and would like to incorporate into the style of my future home.

Here's a link to my Pinterest boards: Thrifty/Trendy on Pinterest

No comments: