Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Not So Secret - The Semi-Annual Victoria's Secret Sale



Happy new year everyone! I spent the day yesterday doing laundry and organizing my closet for the new year, and in doing so, I realize it's been awhile since I've gone shopping, and it might be time to stock up on some essentials. Luckily, the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale started today. 

If you've never been to the sale before, read on, because it can be a little crazy! Most everything is in bins labeled by size. As the day goes on, the bins get more and more disorganized. If you're not a fan of digging through bins, my tip is to go first thing in the morning. Everything is organized the night before, so it makes things a lot easier if the size smalls are actually in the size small bin. 

Also, if you get the catalog in the mail, don't throw it away. There is a $10 off offer, and shipping is free over $100. Another tip - try to never pay for shipping, especially when you can do in-store returns. I always try to reach the minimum for free shipping as long as it's not something crazy like a $500 minimum purchase.

No comments: