Monday, December 31, 2012

Ring In The New Year With Earmuffs



It was windy and freezing in NYC yesterday and my friends were talking about the importance of earmuffs. I don't know what it is about the cold, but even if my core is warm, I'm miserable if my hands and ears are cold. I spent the morning looking for some cute earmuffs, and I thought I would share some of my finds with you all. It you happen to live somewhere that doesn't get cold enough for earmuffs, consider yourself lucky! 

In NYC, we usually have our headphones on as we're walking around, and it's kind of uncomfortable to wear earmuffs on top of your headphones. These earmuffs from Macy's solve that problem because they have built in headphones so you can keep you ears warm and toasty while listening to your favorite tunes.


Sporto Earmuffs, Cable Faux Fur With Detachable Wire  - $21.99 (originally $38)




I like the look, feel, and price of these earmuffs from Urban Outfitters. The neutral color ensures that it will go with whatever you wear, and it's a little cuter than some of the boring earmuffs out there. They also look super warm.







Are you "mad for plaid?" If so, you have to get these plaid earmuffs from J. Crew Factory. They're on sale for only $10. 


Factory Plaid Earmuff  - $10 (originally $26.50)





I love that these earmuffs from Topshop look like furry snowballs on your ears. I also like the lighter color. I have dark hair and I feel like black earmuffs look strange, because they look like part of my hair. At just under $25, these are a great deal.




No comments: