Wednesday, June 19, 2013

American (Apparel) Jewelry




I'll admit, it's been awhile since I've set foot in an American Apparel, but when I received an invite to a "bright and tight" party, I ended up at their Lower East Side location a few weeks ago. I didn't end up buying anything bright or tight, but the trip was definitely worthwhile because I discovered their jewelry collection. I don't know when they started carrying jewelry, but I was definitely impressed. Lots of cute charms and earrings, plus it was reasonably priced with most pieces under $20. Check out some of my favorite pieces below...


Nautical is so in this summer, and this charm comes in under $15. At this price, you can afford to buy several of their charms. They also sell a variety of chains that go with the charms.

14Kt Gold Plated Charm - Johnson The Anchor 




I'm following up the anchor charm with seahorse earrings. Maybe it's because I'm headed to Montauk this weekend, and I have the beach on my mind... I've always loved seahorses. They're like these whimsical creatures of the sea.


Gold Plated Earring Pair - Sea Horse - $18

I tried this bow ring on at the store, and instantly fell in love with it. It's like you have a cute little bow tied around your finger. There are also matching bow earrings, but I feel like it would be overkill to wear the earrings with the ring at the same time. Kate Spade has been all about bows as jewelry the past couple years, but this is a fraction of the price of a Kate Spade piece.

Stacking Bow Two Ring Set - $18



No comments: