Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nice & Nautical

I had so much fun wearing my cute lil sailor girl outfit and now I get to dress like a less scandalous sailor girl now that the nautical look is so in. Check out my fab nautical finds below:
I love the gathered waist with the tie on this dress. Pair this with some red shoes or a red bag.


Target
Isaac Mizrahi Striped Scoop Necked Dress
$29.99






Carry your money an credit cards in this sailing inspired wallet.
Urban Outfitters
Loop Sailor Checkbook Wallet
Originally $36, On sale for $19.99


While at Urban Outfitters pick up this adorable necklace.
Urban Outfitters
Nautical Charm Necklace
$24



Down south where I'm at it is so hot that we live in our short shorts. Check out these sailor shorts.
American Eagle
Denim Sailor Shorts
$34.50




No comments: