Monday, July 21, 2008

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Buys



I went to Nordstrom today to check out what they have on sale.

I really like the fit on these Citizen jeans and they're a Nordstrom exclusive. The dark denim wash is great because you can dress them up or down and I like the new design on the back pockets. They have just the right amount of stretch.

$129.90, After sale $180 (That's a little over 25% off)





Most of the girls at my gym wear these Nike Tempo shorts. The weird color combinations are usually what's on sale, but these are classic black and white. I think these are the most comfortable running shorts and they are the only shorts I run in now. They have a built in lining with a small pocket inside to hold your house key.

I think they run a little big so if ordering online, order one size smaller.

$17.90, After sale $28





Nordstrom has quite a few pea coats on sale, particularly in the B.P. (juniors) section. I tried them on and decided they're not practical for someone who lives up north. While they come in vibrant colors like mallard green and patterns like houndstooth, they simply aren't thick enough to keep you warm if it's freezing out.

I suggest you pick up the Kenneth Cole Reaction Pea coat in winter white. Winter white is so classic and a nice change from the typical black pea coat. Plus the sale price is a discount of almost one third!

$98.90, After sale $148

No comments: