Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rachel Bilson Style Under $100




I've been a Rachel Bilson fan since her days as Summer Roberts on The O.C. Unfortunately it's been awhile since we've since Bilson on the big screen, she's always photographed wearing ensembles that look cute and comfortable. I like that she's trendy while still wearing things the everyday girl would wear. I'm vacationing in Manhattan right now and I could definitely see myself wearing an outfit like this while out shopping on Soho.

Pair the items below with a big chocolate brown bag and your favorite sunglasses...

American Apparel
Unisex Viscose Sexuali Tank
$24





Target.com (not available in stores)
Juniors' Exhilaration Denim Skinny Jeans
$19.99





It's tough finding a vest like Rachel's. It's hard to tell exactly what fabric it is made out if in the picture, but it looks like it's made of black denim. The stitching makes it unique. This isn't a match of Rachel's, but it is double breasted and reasonably priced.

If anyone finds a better version, please let me know!
Charlotte Russe
Double Breasted Vest
$19.99





Delia's
Blowfish Maraposa Sandal
Originally $42, on sale for $32


No comments: