Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gettin' My Cardigan On


Cardigans are in, in a very long way! I tend to pack on a few extra pounds when the weather gets cold, and the long cardigan will be a great way to hide them. I like how Blake (she's always Serena van der Woodsen to me) paired hers with a dress. I often see it paired with skinny jeans or leggings. If searching online, I often see these referred to as "boyfriend cardigans" although I think those are shorter than Blake's.

Target
Boyfriend Cardigan
$19.99



This American Eagle cardigan is adorable. It comes in so many fun colors and a wide variety of sizes. (From xxs to xxl).


American Eagle
Boyfriend Cardigan
$39.50
Also available in red, black, white, blue, and yellow





This NY & Co. sweater is on sale and longer than the boyfriend cardigans and it's on sale!

NY & Company
City Style Long Cardigan
Originally $39.95, Now $23.97
Also available in burgundy

No comments: