Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Biggest Designer Collaboration Yet!


I have been dreaming of the day where Target would announce they are partnering with Marc Jacobs for a collection, and finally, the day has arrived! Little did I know that not only would they partner with Marc, but they are also partnering with a who's who list of the fashion world.

In a partnership with Neiman Marcus (I know, how mismatched are these two) a 50 piece designer collection will arrive in stores this December. Items will range from $7.99 to $499.99. I just hope that we have a chance to buy this stuff without camping out all morning. I really don't want to see this turn into another Missoni debacle.

My wish list includes a wrap dress from Diane Von Furstenberg, a handbag from Marc Jacobs, and a tote from Tory Burch. I don't want to be greedy, but I wish Kate Spade was thrown into the mix. I'd love for her to design some jewelry or handbags for Target. Oh well, maybe someday!


Here is the full list of designers. Some of my favorites are in bold.


Band of Outsiders
Prabal Gurung
Rodarte
Skaist-Taylor
Thom Browne
Tracy Reese 

No comments: