Sunday, December 2, 2012

Target + Neiman Marcus Is Finally Here



The Target/Neiman Marcus collaboration is online, and in stores, and shockingly, it looks like most items are still available online. For those that follow this blog regularly, you know that I completely adore Marc Jacobs, and I've dreamed about a Marc Jacobs line for Target for as long as the designer collaborations have been in existence. The line not only features MJ, but also Tory Burch, Robert Rodriguez, Proenza Schouler, Marchesa, and many more. Check out my favorite picks below...



With the holiday season here, this Robert Rodriguez (the L.A. designer, not the director of Spy Kids) dress is perfect for Christmas parties, New Year's Eve parties, or even weddings. You can never have enough little black dresses, and with the lace, and ribbon detail, this dress is so pretty.


Robert Rodriguez Dress - $99




Tory Burch, a favorite of the preppy crowd, made this lunchbox for the stylish girl. I don't know how much a kid would like it, but as an adult, I can't think of a cuter way to bring my lunch to work. I love the print, and I love Tory Burch. At under $20, how can you not get one of these. 

Don't bring your lunch to work? This could be used for so many other things like as a makeup bag, or something to put your wet swimsuit into after a day at the beach. I think this could make a great and inexpensive travel accessory.






Fur vests were everywhere last year, and they still in style this season. I really like that this Skaist-Taylor vest has the extra added shoulder part. I think this would be great for girls with a small frame. It's a little pricey, but most well made faux fur vests are, and you can't see it in the picture below, but the vest has a fun pink lining.

If you're not familiar with Skaist-Taylor, the brand founded by the co-founders of Juicy Couture, Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor. 







No comments: