Sunday, October 27, 2013

Boo! Last Minute Halloween Ideas



It's the most wonderful time of the year... Oh wait, that's Christmas! Well, it sure is the spookiest time of the year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love scary movies, having an excuse to dress up, and not feeling bad for binging on candy like a little kid. When I was in school, I devoted a big chunk of time to putting my costume together, but now that I'm older, life gets in the way, and now I usually find myself running out to Ricky's (my favorite Halloween stop in NYC) for something last minute. I figured I would help some of you out with some last minute ideas....


Outfit #1 - Mime



What you'll need:
  • black pants or for black shorts for the "sexy mime" look
  • black suspenders
  • striped shirt
  • white face paint
  • white gloves (optional) 

Forever 21 - Essential Striped Top  $12.80




Gap Ultra Skinny Pants  $54.95




Hot Topic Suspenders  $5.99  (regularly $7.99)






Party City Womens Short White Gloves  $4.99






Outfit #2 - Professional Ice Skater



What you need:
  • leotard 
  • skater skirt
  • fake gold medal





Charlotte Russe Solid Scuba Skater Skirt  $16.99










Outfit #3 - 1920's Great Gatsby Girl

What you need:
  • cute dress
  • headband
  • cigarette holder (optional)
  • pearls (optional)
Forever 21 - Deco Redux Sequin Dress  $42.80



Party City - Charleston Braided Headpiece  $5.99




No comments: