Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh La La! Catherine Malandrino Parisien Inspired Collection For Kohl's



Yet another designer collaboration is in stores now, but this one isn't at Target. Catherine Malandrino designed a Parisien inspired collection for Kohl's. Expect a lot of black and super reasonable prices since it appears that the entire collection is on sale. Check out some of my favorite pieces below...


I love laser cut, and I love that there is a laser cut piece in the collection. This was already a great deal at the original price, and at the sale price it's quite the steal. I would style it exactly like the model is wearing it.

Catherine Malandrino For DesignNation Laser-Cut Shift Dress - $52 (originally $88)



Even Olivia Palermo is a fan. She belted hers which s great for girls with a small waist. Sometimes your figure can get swallowed up in a shift.




I loved this piece from the moment I saw it. Clueless is my favorite movie, and I part of me wishes the school girl look would come back in style some day so I could break out my old mary janes an knee socks. This is similar to a school girl style, but it a much more grown up and modern way. I could definitely wear this to work, and still look cute after work grabbing drinks with the girls. There are only a few sizes available online, but there may be many more at your local store.


Catherine Malandrino For DesignNation Pleated Ponte Dress - $42 (originally $72)




I was a little on the fence on this one, but since it has such great reviews, I zoomed in the get a better look, and I'm a total fan. This one is great because there are a ton of sizes online, and this would be really nice for the Christmas party season or a night out on the town.


Catherine Malandrino For DesignNation Gored Ponte Dress - $46.80 (originally $78)




No comments: